The environment is our surrounding that includes living as well as non-living things. The non-living components like land, water, air, temperature etc. influence how animals, plants and we as human beings live in a particular area. Living creatures too are dependent on each other for food, shelter etc.
- Rising Attacks on Peaceful Protesters Point to a Rapidly-closing State of Civic Space in Nigeria
- “ADVOCACY CENTRE IS ONE OF THE MOST PROACTIVE NGOS IN RIVERS STATE”, NHRC
- MONITORING REPORT OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND ABUSES IN THE NIGER DELTA WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19
- ADVOCACY CENTRE, ACTION GROUP ON FREE CIVIC SPACE IN NIGERIA DEMAND URGENT REVIEW OF CAMA 2020 AT A SENSITIZATION AND PRESS BRIEFING WORKSHOP
- ADVOCACY CENTRE’S COVID-19 AND HUMAN RIGHTS AWARENESS PROGRAM ON RADIO BEGINS BY 11:30AM TODAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020 ON WISH, 99.5FM PORT HARCOURT