On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, Youths and Environmental Advocacy Centre (YEAC) organized a sensitization and training programme for Niger Delta Ex-Artisanal Refiners under the auspices of Ogoni Ex-Artisanal Refiners Forum as a peacebuilding mechanism. The training which held in Ogoniland was attended by Ex-Artisanal Refiners from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States.
- Rising Attacks on Peaceful Protesters Point to a Rapidly-closing State of Civic Space in Nigeria
- “ADVOCACY CENTRE IS ONE OF THE MOST PROACTIVE NGOS IN RIVERS STATE”, NHRC
- MONITORING REPORT OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND ABUSES IN THE NIGER DELTA WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19
- ADVOCACY CENTRE, ACTION GROUP ON FREE CIVIC SPACE IN NIGERIA DEMAND URGENT REVIEW OF CAMA 2020 AT A SENSITIZATION AND PRESS BRIEFING WORKSHOP
- ADVOCACY CENTRE’S COVID-19 AND HUMAN RIGHTS AWARENESS PROGRAM ON RADIO BEGINS BY 11:30AM TODAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020 ON WISH, 99.5FM PORT HARCOURT