Youths and Environmental Advocacy Centre (YEAC) organizes special training for youths on “Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding Mechanisms in the Niger Delta”. The 4-days long programs which held between July 31st and August 3, 2018 in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital was supported by Pax Viva Foundation, a Rivers State based nongovernmental organization.
- ADVOCACY CENTRE REJECTS REPORT THAT PRODEST HOTEL MANAGER IS COVID-19 POSITIVE; CALLS FOR RE-TEST
- HOTEL DEMOLITION: ELEME COUNCIL CHAIRMAN REPEATS SAME MISTAKES FOR WHICH ADVOCACY CENTRE CALLED FOR HIS SANCTIONING
- Dirty fuel: An analysis of official and unofficial petroleum products in the Niger Delta
- ADVOCACY CENTRE DETERMINES THE TRUE OWNER OF PRODEST HOTEL, ELEME; CALLS FOR THE SANCTIONING OF ELEME LGA CHAIRMAN FOR MISINFORMING GOVERNOR WIKE
- NYESOM WIKE’S DEMOLITION OF TWO HOTELS IN RIVERS STATE UNDER THE GUISE OF ENFORCING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IS WRONGFUL, CRUEL!