Youths and Environmental Advocacy Centre (YEAC) organizes special training for youths on “Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding Mechanisms in the Niger Delta”. The 4-days long programs which held between July 31st and August 3, 2018 in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital was supported by Pax Viva Foundation, a Rivers State based nongovernmental organization.
- Rising Attacks on Peaceful Protesters Point to a Rapidly-closing State of Civic Space in Nigeria
- “ADVOCACY CENTRE IS ONE OF THE MOST PROACTIVE NGOS IN RIVERS STATE”, NHRC
- MONITORING REPORT OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND ABUSES IN THE NIGER DELTA WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19
- ADVOCACY CENTRE, ACTION GROUP ON FREE CIVIC SPACE IN NIGERIA DEMAND URGENT REVIEW OF CAMA 2020 AT A SENSITIZATION AND PRESS BRIEFING WORKSHOP
- ADVOCACY CENTRE’S COVID-19 AND HUMAN RIGHTS AWARENESS PROGRAM ON RADIO BEGINS BY 11:30AM TODAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020 ON WISH, 99.5FM PORT HARCOURT