Nigeria’s people of Ogoni have a history of environmental pollution following decades of oil mining that terminated in 1993 followings that ousting of Shell that operated in the area. Decades after, the federal government commissioned the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) to scientifically assess the level of environmental pollution in the area leading to the…
- ADVOCACY CENTRE REJECTS REPORT THAT PRODEST HOTEL MANAGER IS COVID-19 POSITIVE; CALLS FOR RE-TEST
- HOTEL DEMOLITION: ELEME COUNCIL CHAIRMAN REPEATS SAME MISTAKES FOR WHICH ADVOCACY CENTRE CALLED FOR HIS SANCTIONING
- Dirty fuel: An analysis of official and unofficial petroleum products in the Niger Delta
- ADVOCACY CENTRE DETERMINES THE TRUE OWNER OF PRODEST HOTEL, ELEME; CALLS FOR THE SANCTIONING OF ELEME LGA CHAIRMAN FOR MISINFORMING GOVERNOR WIKE
- NYESOM WIKE’S DEMOLITION OF TWO HOTELS IN RIVERS STATE UNDER THE GUISE OF ENFORCING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IS WRONGFUL, CRUEL!