On Friday, March 29, 2019, Youths and Environmental Advocacy Centre (YEAC), the facilitator of Platform for the Coordination of Niger Delta Ex-Artisanal Refiners Forum organized a 1-day sensitization workshop on artisanal oil refining in Rivers State. The workshop which was also used for the presentation of pilot findings on livelihoods in Bayelsa state held in…
- ADVOCACY CENTRE REJECTS REPORT THAT PRODEST HOTEL MANAGER IS COVID-19 POSITIVE; CALLS FOR RE-TEST
- HOTEL DEMOLITION: ELEME COUNCIL CHAIRMAN REPEATS SAME MISTAKES FOR WHICH ADVOCACY CENTRE CALLED FOR HIS SANCTIONING
- Dirty fuel: An analysis of official and unofficial petroleum products in the Niger Delta
- ADVOCACY CENTRE DETERMINES THE TRUE OWNER OF PRODEST HOTEL, ELEME; CALLS FOR THE SANCTIONING OF ELEME LGA CHAIRMAN FOR MISINFORMING GOVERNOR WIKE
- NYESOM WIKE’S DEMOLITION OF TWO HOTELS IN RIVERS STATE UNDER THE GUISE OF ENFORCING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IS WRONGFUL, CRUEL!