YOUTHS AND ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY CENTRE (YEAC or ADVOCACY CENTRE) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and Not-for-profit Organisation (NPO) incorporated in Nigeria by Corporate Affairs Commission with registration N0. CAC/IT/NO 102679. ADVOCACY CENTRE carries out activities on different thematic areas including environment, livelihoods and indigenous rights; climate action and renewable energy; Human rights and peace-building; research, sensitization and empowerment; anti-corruption and good…
- ADVOCACY CENTRE REJECTS REPORT THAT PRODEST HOTEL MANAGER IS COVID-19 POSITIVE; CALLS FOR RE-TEST
- HOTEL DEMOLITION: ELEME COUNCIL CHAIRMAN REPEATS SAME MISTAKES FOR WHICH ADVOCACY CENTRE CALLED FOR HIS SANCTIONING
- Dirty fuel: An analysis of official and unofficial petroleum products in the Niger Delta
- ADVOCACY CENTRE DETERMINES THE TRUE OWNER OF PRODEST HOTEL, ELEME; CALLS FOR THE SANCTIONING OF ELEME LGA CHAIRMAN FOR MISINFORMING GOVERNOR WIKE
- NYESOM WIKE’S DEMOLITION OF TWO HOTELS IN RIVERS STATE UNDER THE GUISE OF ENFORCING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IS WRONGFUL, CRUEL!