On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, Youths and Environmental Advocacy Centre (YEAC) organized a sensitization and training programme for Niger Delta Ex-Artisanal Refiners under the auspices of Ogoni Ex-Artisanal Refiners Forum as a peacebuilding mechanism. The training which held in Ogoniland was attended by Ex-Artisanal Refiners from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States.
- ADVOCACY CENTRE MARKS INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DAY 2020 WITH A CALL ON GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS TO PRIORITIZE YOUTH ISSUES
- ADVOCACY CENTRE COVID-19 SENTIZATION TRAIN MOVES TO ETCHE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF RIVERS STATE
- NINE YEARS AFTER: UNEP REPORT ON OGONI YET TO RECEIVE ADEQUATE ATTENTION
- ADVOCACY CENTRE FLAGS OFF COVID-19 AWARENESS CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS STATE
- ADVOCACY CENTRE FLAGS OFF COVID-19 AWARENESS AND SENSITIZATION CAMPAIGN AMONG INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF RIVERS STATE