Youths and Environmental Advocacy Centre (YEAC) on Thursday, Oct 3, 2019 embarked on Legislative Advocacy to Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State Legislative Assembly. The event which took place at the Hollowed Chambers of the Legislative Assembly by noon had the visiting team from Advocacy Centre ushered in following a motion raised and adpted…
- ADVOCACY CENTRE REJECTS REPORT THAT PRODEST HOTEL MANAGER IS COVID-19 POSITIVE; CALLS FOR RE-TEST
- HOTEL DEMOLITION: ELEME COUNCIL CHAIRMAN REPEATS SAME MISTAKES FOR WHICH ADVOCACY CENTRE CALLED FOR HIS SANCTIONING
- Dirty fuel: An analysis of official and unofficial petroleum products in the Niger Delta
- ADVOCACY CENTRE DETERMINES THE TRUE OWNER OF PRODEST HOTEL, ELEME; CALLS FOR THE SANCTIONING OF ELEME LGA CHAIRMAN FOR MISINFORMING GOVERNOR WIKE
- NYESOM WIKE’S DEMOLITION OF TWO HOTELS IN RIVERS STATE UNDER THE GUISE OF ENFORCING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IS WRONGFUL, CRUEL!